Sunday 25 March 2012

Connect to object explorer but cannot connect to Integration services.

I try to import my SSIS packages which are created using the Business Intelligent studio into SQL server 2005 but I cannot do that.

I am running SQL server 2005 enterprise edition.

Also when i tried to connect to Integration services using Object explorer, it only prompt me for server name. I cannot change the username and password which is disabled.

Then how am i supposed to connect to Integration services on a server in this case?

There is no username and password required to connect to SSIS Server.

-Jamie

|||

i got a server A...i tried to connect without password and user it gives me error....

the sql server is using sql authetication not windows authetication.

|||SQL Server authentication is for SQL Server. The SSIS Server (service) is something else and does not support SQL Server auth. You need windows auth to connect. It actually uses DCOM.|||

so how should i proceed from here?

my server wont allow me to connect to SSIS services using object explorer.

"Access is denied" connect to server 1 on machine failed.

Do i need to create anything on the server?

sqlsql

No comments:

Post a Comment