Thursday 22 March 2012

Connect to MSSQL from UNIX

Hi experts,
I am new in java programming. I am wana to write an application program to access MSSQL2000 from UNIX. But unfortunately, I am faile. (The program can access to MSSQL2000 from microsoft platform.). Anyone can help me to solve this program ? Thank you.
David Hunag
F.Y.I.
OS : HPUX 10.20
JDK : 1.1.8
..cshrc :
...
set mypath = ( . /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/local/bin )
set optpath = ( /opt/java/bin /usr/local/perl5/bin )
set hp93kpath = ( /opt/hp93000/soc/prod_env/bin )
set path=( $mypath $optpath $hp93kpath )
setenv classpath /opt/msSQL2000jdbc/lib/.msbase.jar: /opt/msSQL2000jdbc/lib/mssqkserver.jar:/opt/msSQL2000jdbc/lib/msutil.jar
...
?2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Hi,
You need an ODBC driver middleware installed on the
UNIX box itself, so that it can talk to the SQL Server
Have a look into the old post for more more info,
http://groups.google.co.in/groups?q=...+unix&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF-8&selm=oopoaEevBHA.2288%40cpmsftngxa09&rnum=10
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"David Huang" <huangjuichung@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:6274A7C7-7C80-4D15-A46B-C6A8BC683EF5@.microsoft.com...
> Hi experts,
> I am new in java programming. I am wana to write an application program to
access MSSQL2000 from UNIX. But unfortunately, I am faile. (The program can
access to MSSQL2000 from microsoft platform.). Anyone can help me to solve
this program ? Thank you.
> David Hunag
> F.Y.I.
> OS : HPUX 10.20
> JDK : 1.1.8
> .cshrc :
> ...
> set mypath = ( . /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/local/bin )
> set optpath = ( /opt/java/bin /usr/local/perl5/bin )
> set hp93kpath = ( /opt/hp93000/soc/prod_env/bin )
> set path=( $mypath $optpath $hp93kpath )
> setenv classpath /opt/msSQL2000jdbc/lib/.msbase.jar:
/opt/msSQL2000jdbc/lib/mssqkserver.jar:/opt/msSQL2000jdbc/lib/msutil.jar
> ...
>
>
>
> 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy
Statement
>

No comments:

Post a Comment