Tuesday 27 March 2012

Connect to SQL 2005 Mobile Edition

Hi,

I already have SQL Express Edition... i installed SQL 2005 Mobile Edition..
how could i connect to the mobile edition so i can design my DB?

The Visual Studio (post SP1) UI includes the ability to create and configure the schema of SQLCe databases. This can also be done in code or via synchronization. I describe all of these techniques in detail in my EBook. See www.hitchhikerguides.net.

Basically, you treat a SQLCe database like any other you create with Visual Studio.

hth

|||William are you going to write the next book on replication?
I brought your ebook and was eagerly awaiting the next one.

|||

Yes, I expect I won't get restarted on it until after TechEd and then only work on it part time. I want to put more time in on my novel.

|||

You're writing a novel about SQL Server?

--rj

No comments:

Post a Comment