Friday 24 February 2012

Conflict Resolution options disabled

I am using SQL Server 2000 and Enterprise Manager. I have a publication and
I am trying to follow some instructions for configuring conflict resolution.
I open the Publication properties, go to the Articles tab, open an Article by
clicking the ellipses, and then go to the Resolver tab. All of the controls
on the Resolver tab are disabled. Is there something else I must do first to
enable conflict resolution on at the Database or Publication level?
Some settings are database specific. Most likely what has happened is the
article you are trying to change the resolver type to is published in a
different publication. To make this work you will have to drop it from
existing publication, change the resolver type and then put it back in.
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"Michael" <Michael@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:454325A9-2D83-4664-9ECB-9143C5257BDF@.microsoft.com...
>I am using SQL Server 2000 and Enterprise Manager. I have a publication
>and
> I am trying to follow some instructions for configuring conflict
> resolution.
> I open the Publication properties, go to the Articles tab, open an Article
> by
> clicking the ellipses, and then go to the Resolver tab. All of the
> controls
> on the Resolver tab are disabled. Is there something else I must do first
> to
> enable conflict resolution on at the Database or Publication level?

No comments:

Post a Comment